- Emergency Response Rally to Preserve the Paris Climate Accords. Chicago, Friday, June 2nd, 4:30 PM to 6 PM. Trump Tower followed by a Walk to Daley Plaza.
2) Saturday, June 3rd, 9 AM meeting of Fox Valley Citizens for Peace & Justice. Highland Avenue Church of the Brethren, (HACOB) 783 W. Highland Avenue, Elgin, 60123. I will send out an agenda for this meeting in a few days.
3) Friday, June 9th, 7 PM, Film Showing at Highland Avenue Church of the Brethren, (HACOB) about voter suppression. This event is free and open to all. Light refreshments provided.
4) Saturday, June 10th Aurora Green Fest at the Prisco Center in Aurora. FVC4PNJ will have a literature table.
5) Saturday, June 17th Meeting of Fox Valley Voices for Democracy. 1 PM to 3 PM at Highland Avenue Church of the Brethren (HACOB).
6) Saturday, June 24th, Elgin Civic Engagement EXPO at Gail Borden Library, 1 PM to 3 PM, FVC4PNJ will have a literature table.
7) Wednesday, June 28th, Public Program on Improved Medicare for All, (Single Payer Health Care) HR #676. Baker Center in St Charles. 7 :00 PM.
8) July 4th, Tuesday, 9 AM, Elgin Fourth of July Parade. FVC4PNJ will have a contingent. All who work for Peace & Justice are invited to walk with us.
9) Monday, July 10, Town Hall on the Environment. the Arcada Building, 105 E. Main Street, St Charles, 7 PM. Organized by Nadia Daley.